Module 1 - St. Gallen - 2013/2014
As one of the leading business universities in Europe, the University of St.Gallen HSG is the ideal headquarters for our program. Interdisciplinary perspective and practical relevance are deemed to be crucial and St.Gallen graduates are respected worldwide.
The module on European and International business law constitutes an excellent preparation for all subsequent studies. The varied expertise of the students is a plus, especially for the practical exercises.
- Economic Foundations of the EU|EEA
- Institutions and Decision Making in the EU
- General Principles of EU Law
- European and International Procedural Law
- International Business Criminal Law
- International Management
- Global and Regional Business Law
- Private International Law
- Fundamental Freedoms and Fundamental Rights in EU and EEA
- Integration Economics
- WTO Law